10/2 : Dad Visited & I baked chess pie and lemon cake
10/3: Sheree's Salsa Soiree birthday party. I took lots of cute photos of all the dancing.
10/5: World Teacher Day. There are too many teachers in my family for me to let this day pass quietly ^.^
10/8: This was my first attempt at making macarons. It was a fail. But still tasty.
10/13: Second attempt at making macarons. Total yummy success! Check out the blog post -here-!
10/15: Made gifts for my bosses at work for Boss' Day. They loved them ^.^
10/16: Started scrapbooking my birthday photos. Here's a couple of the layouts.
10/20: I went to Lamar's girl's volleyball team's last game. They lost, but I had a good time watching.
10/22: This day I decided to do December Daily and started to plan how I want to do it.
10/24: A couple of our friends had their baby gender reveal. It's a boy! Lamar and I had lots of fun taking pictures of the party.
10/26: I had a long conversation with my cousin Dawn about crocheting and life. It was a nice surprise phone call :)
10/29: I finished a baby gift set for one of my college friends. It came out really pretty.
10/30: Dad sent me a couple fall pictures from Delaware. Be still my heart!
10/31: Lamar and I celebrated his friend Paul's birthday. We took pictures there and I made the party favors!
Throughout the Month
1. I finished my One Landscape photo story. Check it out -here-
2. We started gearing up for the holiday season in the studio. Christmas backgrounds were coming out more often and holiday decorations were starting to pop up around the mall.
3. I did some mini-hauls while building my December Daily kit. I'm so excited to try my hand at this project!
October Goals Review
1. Photostory: One Landscape - DONE!
3. Less Eating Out - Fail... Def didn't make food for lunch or anything -___-
4. Yoga once a week - Nope. This was not even on my mind. I'll do better.
5. Finish 3 books - DID IT! I'm really working towards my 30before30 reading goal. I'm currently half way there. I think I can do it!
1. 2 weeks of water/tea/100% juice only
2. Photostory: Photo-an-Hour
3. Get a handle on & maintain laundry
4. YO... flippin... GA...
5. Finish 3 books