|Trying out the Cinnamon Dulce Latte at BAM... ehh... I'll just have my Chai, thank you.|
I'm not complaining because it's really easy to concentrate in here. I mean I've gotten more work done on the tam for my neighbor in a few hours here than I have in a few nights at home. It's almost done (hurray!). There's been lots of frogging tho, but I guess that's to be expected when creating an original pattern ^.^
|from my instagram @nadiratani|
- Lassitude- a condition of indolent indifference; languor or lack of energy
- Beleaguer- to surround or beset, as with troubles
- Jackdaw- a bird of the crow family that is noted for stealing shiny things
- Tableaux- a picturesque grouping of persons or objects, a striking scene
- Gimcracks- a showy, useless trifle
- Gewgaw- something gaudy or useless, trinket
- Prescience- having knowledge of things or events before they exist or happen
- Sitzfleisch- the power to endure or to persevere in an activity, stamina
In other news, I went thrifting yesterday and snagged some crafty bits (insert devious grin here). I will write about them later when I have projects to show. I'm rather excited about my new additions, but I simply dont know where I'm going to make time for them... what with Handmade Holidays and this neighbor hat order. But just the over-abundance of crafty ideas in my head makes me giddy happy. I just want to make things all day...
This is how I feel when I'm coming up with new crafty designs/ideas:
|And YES, I googled 'unicorn rainbow out the butt'... no shame.|
Well back to this hat. I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday and if you have Halloween plans, be safe!