Monday, May 11, 2015

Listers Gotta List: Days 1-7

Hey there :)

Recently, I've been watching plan with me videos on YouTube.  Those videos led me to Cori/TheResetGirl's channel.  Her videos are really fun to watch and you can tell she loves to create and decorate.

Anywho, this past April, she started a challenge called Listers Gotta List.  In it, you're given a daily prompt to write a list about and then you can decorate your pages if you like.  I really enjoyed watching people do the different lists, but I was unsure if it was something I wanted to try.

At the end of April, I found out that she was planning to renew the Listers Gotta List challenge for May, and I have decided to take part! Huzzah!  One thing I really like about doing this challenge is the fact that I'm actually using all the crafty bits I've collected.  So yeah, on to pictures!

paper crafting

paper crafting

paper crafting

paper crafting

paper crafting

paper crafting

paper crafting
I hope you enjoyed my crafty listing :)  I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge so far and I'm kinda treating it as an introduction to scrapbooking.  I think scrapbooking has been calling my name lately... we'll see.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!