Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Listers Gotta List: May Wrap-up!

Helloooo!

At long last... after much procrastination... I have my Listers Gotta List May flip through video!
Woooooo!!!

I wanted to take really nice staged/styled photos of the different lists, but then I realized that wanting it to be "just perfect" was keeping it from getting done.  So I sucked it up and snapped these pictures on my phone.  I was all proud of myself for stringing them together in Movie Maker and adding some cute little music I found online.  It's not what I had in mind originally, but I'm glad it's done :)

Aside from completing the video, finishing this challenge was a lot of fun.  I'm glad that I stuck with it even though I did the last week or so on June 1st and 2nd.  There is a certain pleasure I get from actually seeing a project through from start to finish.  It's almost like at some point I thought I wasn't going to finish or it wasn't going to be any good... but then at the end I feel... victorious... but I think that word is a bit strong, lol.  Strong, but accurate. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!