Prompt: Write about all the places you's go tomorrow if you could and what you want to see when you get there.
I have always loved the idea of traveling. I love seeing new things and different places. When I read this prompt, I made a quick list of locations. I'm sure I could've come up with lots more if I would've sat and did some research, but I wanted it to be spontaneous. So here's my list of places and what I'd want to see.
- Jamaica - I'd want to meet Lamar's grandma and see where his family is from. Plus I'm sure the photos would be amazing ^.^
- Trinidad - For the same reason as Jamaica.
- Museum of Modern Art - My favorite piece by Salvador Dali, the Persistence of Memory, is housed there. I want to see it face to
- China - To walk to Great Wall.
- Paris - To add a love lock to the Pont des Artes bridge... even though they've taken all the locks off :(
- Egypt - To see the Pyramids and put my feet in the Nile.
- Somewhere in Africa - This would be the place where my African ancestors were from... I still don't know where it is, but I like to think that if I went, I'd see someone who looks vaguely like me.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!