Monday, May 16, 2016

The Simple Things

"Think simple.  Reduce the whole of its parts into the simplest terms, getting back to first principles." -Frank Lloyd Wright
Prompt: What simple things in life do you enjoy?

A few years ago, I ran a blog called Golden 24.  It was focused on creating and spreading happiness, and one of the things I really loved doing was highlighting simple pleasures :)  So today's prompt is taking me back to those posts, and that's a great thing!

Ten Simple Pleasures
  • A good cup of tea!
  • Touching all the yarns in a yarn shop
  • Snuggles with my dogs
  • Quiet relaxed mornings with Lamar
  • Listening to music while driving with the windows down
  • A relaxing bath
  • Making & baking
  • Good conversation
  • Putting things in color order
  • Finishing a project
There you have it!  Ten simple pleasures ^.^  What are some of your simple pleasures?? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!