Tuesday, May 24, 2016

To The Provider, The Sustainer. To He Who is able to do Everything.

To The Provider, The Sustainer. To He Who is able to do Everything.

In the midst of trouble
I am calling out to You
I know you have promised to take care of Your children
I know this is true because You cannot lie
You are He who is able to do everything
All things
Anything
The most powerful God who Sees me
You know my ups and downs
You know how I feel in a moment
You know how I will feel in the next
Please look down on us and provide a way for us to maintain
My God, You are the sustainer of our home and our lives
You have already seen the end from the beginning
And I recognize that it is my responsibility to have faith in Your plan
Help me when my faith waivers I ask
Help me to trust in You
I give all praise to You
Praise be to God - The Most Merciful, The Provider and Sustainer
Praise be to God who is able to do all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!