Monday, December 9, 2013

Not So Blue Monday #26: Regenerative

Working in the photo studio during the holidays has started wearing me down.  Now I'm not complaining about the hours or anything because the pay is better, but the longer I'm there, the more people are getting on my nerves.

I'm SO TIRED of parents telling their kids that they're ugly in pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this normal behavior guys!?

Anywho, today was one of those days when I literally couldn't focus in on my thoughts.  My mind was super fuzzy and I'm not entirely sure why.  "Luckily" enough for me, we had some no-shows and I was able to leave early.  It was nice to have a surprise afternoon off.

Provided... I def slept it away.  *shrug*

After my much needed and regenerative nap, I went to the library to get some movies and stopped by the Goodwill.  While there I found a red sweater that I'll be DIYing into my "ugly Christmas sweater" and I also found an awesome pair of boots!  Too bad I can't wear them to work -_-

So yeah, today ended up a good day.  Ended up relaxing.  Ended up finishing the laundry. 

Peace & goodnight ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!