Friday, November 29, 2013

Finally I'm Finished #4: Black Friday = Done-zo!

So this has been one of the LONGEST work weeks yet!  My eyes, shoulders, arms, thighs, knees, and feet are so tired it's ridiculous. But I'm thankful for this job I enjoy and a good work environment despite the craziness :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, by the way ^.^  I spent mine with Lamar and his family.  He cooked and I baked a pound cake.  Then family came over and we ate while watching random recorded TV shows.  It was a good evening.  Kiva sat quietly begging the whole time and Toot stayed under the bed.
This was Kiva's begging pose. 
Anywho, this week I've been doing more crocheting.  I've found that doing something quiet and focused like crochet during my lunch and after I get off helps me counteract the loud extroverted persona I have to have in the studio. That being said, I finished two "elf" hats.  One is red/white and the other is green/white.  I wore the red one to work today and it was pretty cool.  I felt super fancy. :)
The green hat looks just like this one.
Welp, that's all for tonight.  Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You always make such cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much ^.^ I'm trying to be more active in this blog world, so hopefully you'll be seeing more!

      Delete
  2. I ADORE that hat. so cute! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!