Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Great Day for a Birthday!

Hi there :)

Today is my bestsisterfriend Amber's birthday!! Huzzah!!!

I cannot express how awesomely blessed I am to have this woman as my friend.  We've been friends for... 17 years. Wow! Writing that out is mind blowing 0.0
Anywho, I've witnessed her grow into an inspiring & strong woman of God who carries herself like Proverbs 31 is her biography.  She's beautiful inside and out.

We've been in each others' corner when battling dark days and we've celebrated milestones.  We've endured loss together and cried tears of joy in one anothers' weddings.

I love this girl and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for her!

Happy Birthday Amber! I pray you keep on being the beautiful shining light for everyone around you that you have always been for me.
PS.  Yesterday I had a conversation with Amber and she said this to me:
I also love you very much!!! Regardless of distance I love who you are and I know that as time progresses and you unfold all that God has blessed you to be to your friends and family down there they will love you too.  It's sometimes hard for us to see that we belong somewhere for others.  Not because it makes us the most comfortable.  You are touching lives there.  So when it hurts and you feel like you can't be yourself remember that your presence there even in your most awkward and uncomfortable state means so much to someone else.  You are beautifully flawed! So much so that your flaws appear to be works of art to God and others :) Your fight inspires!

That right there is why I am so abundantly blessed to call her my friend.  She has a way of slicing through the fluff and debris around me and speaking directly to the root of my melancholies.  She always sees me and I can only pray that I'm as good a friend to her as she is to me.  I love love love you girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!