Thursday, February 11, 2016

Story Time: Grandma's Retirement Celebration

Last month (January 10th), my family came together to celebrate my Grandma's retirement!  She has worked with the Bethany Child Development Center for the last 35 years.  She's such a hard worker ^.^   It was awesome to see how far-reaching my Grandma's work was.  She touched so many families within the church and in the community and I'm so blessed to be able to call her MY Grandma.  Anywho, instead of writing a long post about the ceremony, I decided to share some photos from the program. You even get to see some of her spunkiness in a few of the photos.  I always joke that the women in my family have no "act-right" and I totally love that about her.  So yeah, enjoy a snippet of my Grandma Addie's retirement celebration!

My Aunt, Grandma, & Mom




Grandma sang 'To God Be the Glory".  I can't say I've ever heard her sing before.  I was a teary mess :)












Grandma and her daughters
Three Generations ^.^


Enjoy your retirement, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!