Sunday, October 20, 2013

Galavanting Files: Calamari Date Night

Saturday night, Lamar and I were suppose to go to a church social, but it was canceled at the last minute.  So with a night to ourselves, we decided to have a date night ^.^

First, we were going to get a bite to eat at burger king, but as we drove up we passed a little Italian restaurant.  Of course being the foodie explorers we are, we decided to eat there instead.  It turned out to be pretty good, except there were WAY too many options on the menu.  So we ended up getting a large cheese pizza and garlic rolls.  The pizza was on the salty side, but the garlic rolls were delicious!  We chatted about wedding type things as we ate.  It was a good meal. :)

After eating, we went to Congo River Golf for putt-putt and arcade games.  I love that Lamar and I can compete in things and the activity still stays fun.  I'm also glad that he doesn't make fun of me when I win something and swear to never do it again... I'm all about going out on top ^.^  Anyway, we made a video.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the fun you have together just makes me smile deep in my heart. Love it! Oh, and the Man and I have called each other Boo or BooFriend for almost 27 years. Great pet name. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ^.^ I showed your comment to Lamar and he said you're really sweet :) I'm glad our fun made you happy!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!