Thursday, June 30, 2016

Yarn Crafter Mini Haul

Recently, I did a little bit of yarny online and in-store shopping! Yay!  Normally I don't do much online shopping because I enjoy the instant gratification of taking my new toys home right away.  But back when I was knitting my first hat a friend on instagram suggested I order some bamboo needles from amazon.  So I did :)

16 inch circular knitting needles, hat knitting, knitting, black girls knit

I purchased a set of 16 inch and 40 inch circular needles from amazon for less than $15 Huzzah!  Now I have no excuse not to try new and challenging projects. So far, I've started one new project with these needles and the tips were a little splintery, but that was fixed by buffing them with a nail file.

40 inch circular knitting needles, sock knitting, knitting, black girls knit

While I was waiting for the needles to come in, I decided to pick up some new sock yarn.  I purchased all three skeins from Joann's.  I can't make up my mind on which colorway I'm most excited about.  I just wish I could knit faster ^.^

yarn, sock yarn, wool free, diy socks, knitting, black girls knit

yarn, sock yarn, wool, diy socks, knitting, black girls knit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!