Thursday, April 19, 2012

What's on My Hook #4

Hello!

I hope you have had a nice day & are enjoying a peaceful evening.  Tonight, I decided to work on some little crochet 'quickies.'  I made this heart, but figured it was too big. So I'm remaking it with a smaller needle. The goal is to attach a bar pin to the back for a little crochet brooch.


--Later--

This was a nice break from the millions of granny squares I've been making for the cream/brown/green blanket. It's more than halfway done :)  Anywho, I made a heart pillow w/ initials.  I'm thinking of making these for the shop.


The heart brooch didn't work out the way I wanted it to. It's still too big. It'll be better as an applique'. The only way it would be ok as a brooch, would be if I can shrink it by another inch or so... hmm gotta love crochet problem solving & pattern rewriting -_- I think I'll work on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!