Sunday, May 6, 2012

Crafternoon 5

Hi there!

Lately I've been a crocheting machine. I finished the cream/green/brown afghan & started 2 other blankets. One is the "LC Throw" which is going to be shades of green/blue/yellow & the other is a ripple lapghan in random colors. I'm SUPER PROUD of myself for finishing the CGBafghan & now I feel like I can crochet anything, lol. ^.^
Ta-Da!!!
The finished CGBafghan measures about 6.5 feet wide x 7.5 feet long.  Pretty much queen size.

During today's Crafternoon I started working on the new ripple piece. Although, half of the time was dedicated to wrapping loose yarn into neat little balls. Here is the progress picture + a "take a break bowtie."
It's 34 inches wide & so far 5 inches long. Check back for ripple updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!