I think I've mentioned how I like to watch youtube videos while I'm crocheting, and recently I saw this awesome do-hickey called a 'calm jar'. It involves a jar, hot water, glue, and the herpes of the craft world... GLITTER!!!! (lol)
1. Gather your supplies: jar, hot water, clear tacky glue, glitter
2. Fill your jar with the hot water
3. Add a lot of glue (I ended up putting like a third of the bottle & I think I'm gonna add more)
4. Add as much glitter as you want
5. Close securely
6. Shake well to mix. If the glitter settles too fast, add more glue.
7. When you're satisfied, glue the lid down to avoid any unfortunate spillage.
I have this one on my desk at work and it's really nice to have around. One of the student workers came in and played with it for like 5 mins. I'm going to make another one in a different shape bottle. It's such a really quick and easy project, I might as well make a set, right??
Plus, for like the first time in my life, I used glitter and didn't spill a piece! What?!?! Yay me!