Monday, February 11, 2013

Not So Blue Monday #19: Quotable

It's been a little bit since I did a NSB Monday post... Anywho, I recently started following a lovely & inspirational lady on Instagram: DeeMoi (click for Instagram // Blog).  She normally posts thoughtful invitations on her IG pictures and today she shared her personal invitation which was "to remember who her true creative self really is."  She then went into detail about the thought behind it and one particular statement really resonated with me.  So I wanted to make it something to share with you all.


I love this. I need it poster size to put on my bedroom wall and in my office.  You should check her out. She's quite talented :)  I hope you're having a nice Monday.  I'm off to actually finish this mountain of paperwork.

2 comments:

  1. I've never thought of it that way. Great quote indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Deemoi's blog, I'm fan, haha. Hey, as one of my followers I'm tagging you for the Leibstar Blog Awards if you would like to take part! http://mydearest-friend.blogspot.ca/2013/02/leibster-blog-awards.html all the info is there and if you have any questions email me! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!