Monday, July 13, 2015

A Craft Supplies Haul

Today I'm doing something I haven't done in a looooong time... A haul! :) I remember way back when I first started blogging I loved sharing thrift hauls. It was always fun to talk about the awesome finds I came across.  These days I'm not thrifting as much, but my craftiness is at an all time high ^.^

I amassed The bits in this haul over... ummm... 2-3 months.  It's centered around scrapbooking and planner supplies. As you can tell I've been enjoying starting up a new hobby :) But can you blame me? There are just too many cute things!  Anywho, on to the haul!
Paper pads, phrase cards, and embellishments

Pebbles 12x12 paper pad ($6.99 from Tuesday Morning), My Minds Eye paper embellishments ($1.49 from Joann's), Hampton Art 6x6 cardstock paper pad ($0.99 from Tuesday Morning), Colorbok photo mats and phrase cards ($3 each from Walmart) and Studio112 6x12 paper pad ($3 from Joann's).

clear stamps, acrylic block, letter stickers, sticker books

Cricut Premium Stamps ($1.97 clearance from Joann's), Acrylic stamping block ($1 from Joann's), Various letter stickers ($1-$3.99 from Joann's/Michaels/Dollar Tree), Sticker Books ($1 from Joann's/Michaels) and Scrapbook/Photo Stickers ($4.99 from Joann's/ $1.99 from Tuesday Morning).

Scrapbook album, project life pages, washi tape, journaling cards, water color paint

Scrapbook Album ($5.99 from Michaels)/ We R Memory Keepers pocket pages ($3.97 from Walmart), Washi/ Fabric tape ($1-$3.99 from Dollar Tree/Joann's/Michaels), Journaling Cards ($1.99-$3.97 from Walmart/Tuesday Morning) and Watercolor set ($1 from Dollar Tree).


Le Pen pens ($0.97 clearance from Joann's) and Gelly Roll gel pen ($1.99 from Michaels).

As you can see, I've been squirreling away all the crafty bits and I'm really proud of myself for actually using them :)  I have set up a little scrapbook area with all my papers and whatnot.  I'm really enjoying this new hobby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!