Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Listers Gotta List: June Wrap-Up

Hi there!

Another month has come and gone... le'sigh... It's really hard to believe how fast the time flies. Anywho, let's get into June's Listers.
@theresetgirl
I used one of my handmade saddles stitched books for my lists this month.
With this month's Listers Gotta List prompts, I tried a few different things design wise.  I broke out the watercolor paints and brush markers.  I printed directly onto more journaling cards. I even tried writing within cut out shapes... But I didn't really like it. *shrug*
@theresetgirl
@theresetgirl
My favorite pages this month are: 18) My Favorite Possessions, 22) Happy Moments I Wish I Could Relive, 23) All the Places I've Lived, & 28) Favorite Comfort Foods.
@theresetgirl
@theresetgirl
Cori (@theresetgirl) has already released July's list of prompts, but I'll be taking a break for the month.  But fear not! I plan to start a new project/hobby spinning off of the fun I had with Listers Gotta List ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!