- Absolutely loving my outfit: I've been calling it the vintage inspired librarian. I wore a cream pleated collared blouse, an orange cardigan, a below-the-knee black/white hounds-tooth pencil skirt, orange opaque tights, and tall black boots. I really enjoyed my look today, which is something that doesn't happen often. I forgot to snap a full outfit picture, oops! :)
- Running into a crochet friend at the craft store on my lunch break. Yes, I went to buy yarn on my lunch break. I'm serious about this crafty business ^.^
- More lemon mint tea with milk... I'm addicted... *shrug* no.shame.
- Working a new tartan pattern.
- Morning walks with the pups even though they almost made me late for work o.O
- Lovely sunsets on my way home.
Ps... Look at this little cuddler! She really can't help but to sleep on my crocheting... I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so darn cute!