Monday, December 3, 2012

Not So Blue Monday #18

Today's Good Things
  • Absolutely loving my outfit: I've been calling it the vintage inspired librarian. I wore a cream pleated collared blouse, an orange cardigan, a below-the-knee black/white hounds-tooth pencil skirt, orange opaque tights, and tall black boots.  I really enjoyed my look today, which is something that doesn't happen often.  I forgot to snap a full outfit picture, oops! :)
  • Running into a crochet friend at the craft store on my lunch break.  Yes, I went to buy yarn on my lunch break.  I'm serious about this crafty business ^.^
  • More lemon mint tea with milk... I'm addicted... *shrug* no.shame.
  • Working a new tartan pattern.

  • Morning walks with the pups even though they almost made me late for work o.O

  • Lovely sunsets on my way home.
Umm I think that's it.  I really want to stay up and work on this tartan some more, but I have to be to work at 8am tomorrow.  So I'm gonna put my hook to rest for now, take the dogs out, and then go on to bed.  I hope you had a good Monday!

~Peace ^.^


Ps... Look at this little cuddler! She really can't help but to sleep on my crocheting... I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!