Today was the lovely Labor Day "holiday"... & by "holiday" I mean, a day off for everyone but me. Luckily, I work with fun people which made the day go pleasantly. So for this NSB Monday post, I'm going to do a quick list cuz I'm a bit tuckered out :) Here we go!
- I got to work 10 minutes early today! That means I got to ease into the shift instead of speed walking through the parking lot, into the store, & beelining to the studio. I'm going to make a better effort to do this every day. It really changes how I start the day mindset-wise.
- Lamar & Sheree (my friend from college and new roommate) came to visit me at work today & we all went to lunch together ^.^
- Sheree & I stopped in Bath & Body Works... I'm pretty sure I'll be buying candles soon >.< Yummy yummy candles!!
- Because the evening was super busy and it was just me & one other guy working, I ended up shooting four sessions back to back! Which is why I've dubbed myself a Photog-Supastar *thumbs up* There was a family of 4, a SCREAMING 1 year old, an 18 month old, & a 14 month old. Gladly, the 1 yr old was the only one who cried the whole time.
- Lamar told me later that he enjoyed getting to watch me in the camera room. I'm glad he's proud of the work I do. He's so supportive *.*
- I got to replace my work shoes. Now that doesn't sound like a big deal, but here is a picture of my old shoes & their replacements...
- Lastly, this Monday was not so blue because as I'm writing this, I'm relaxing at Lamar's with my dogs. A great end to a pretty good day. ^.^ (look at me being all sappy)
|Yep... crazy right?!?|
I hope you had a fun holiday, maybe did some grilling, or visited a beach or something cool. If you had to work, hopefully your customers/assignments were good ones.