Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Crafternoon 2

Hi there :)

Sundays are for crafting here at Apt 203. Today we helped one of our friends fix the zipper in her handmade banquet dress. It's very cute, by the way. I forgot to take a picture of the dress, but it has a bit more work to be done on it. You know, a nip here, a tuck there. Anywho, I'll have a pic of it when it's done.

Other than that, these are the projects that were finished/worked during this week's Crafternoon:
Cherie made a bow-tie brooch. Definitely shop worthy.
Block making for my blanket continues...
I also have a new favorite product to crochet... It's a chrysanthemum! I'm still tweeking the pattern so that it's easy to follow & works perfectly.  I made a red/purple one for Cherie's Pins&Needles shipment & a yellow/white one for me. It has a clip on the back that can attach to hair or clothing.
The chrysanthemum. (ignore the hanging ends)
Cherie also did a shop update. We are building up our stock & seriously working on making our shop a success. Check us out at PNHandmades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!