Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pins&Needles News

Cherie & I are in the building/development stages of our etsy shop, Pins&Needles. We are constantly brainstorming product ideas, writing/working patterns, making stock, working on the site, etc.  In the spirit of fledgeling crafty business, I finally found a thank you stamp for us to use on our shipments. I also got colorful tissue paper to package the pieces in during mailing. I figure we'll use the thank you stamp on brightly colored card-stock squares as an insert with our info on the back... Well... the idea needs more fleshing out, but it has good bones. :)
Ready to go out with new orders!
I'm excited about stocking the shop & growing our customer base. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!