Friday, July 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #6: Silk Superstar!!

Ello there ^.^

Today was a rather stressful work day for me... Mostly spent fretting about being an accountant who is not truly educated to be an accountant.  Plus the 2+ days of rain has definitely not been kind to my mood.  Pray for me in this accounting job please.  Thanks.

Anywho, after work, I went thrifting. I wanted to find a new dress. That was my goal, however I didn't find one that I liked enough.  But, I was victorious in the silk blouse department *fist pump* and I snagged an awesome pleated skirt too :)  Here are the pics:

Lovely sleeveless floral blouse.
Another micro-floral blouse.
Striped/dotted blouse.
Graphic pleated skirt.
Ok, that's it.  Oh wait, I got a t-shirt that says "hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die."  NOW, that's it ^.^  I enjoyed my trip to the thrift store. It was very calming. I went alone and listened to pandora the whole time.  Well, as much as I want to stay up and browse more blogs and listen to more Ani Difranco and watch youtube videos about yarnbombing, I must go to sleep... Good night. I hope your day was a nice one. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!