I was suppose to write this post earlier this week but didn't. I've been wanting to regularly do 'what's in my bag' posts but often times I feel like I don't really carry anything very interesting. But anywho, here is what I've been carrying around in my work bag.
Ok, let's see... I snagged the bag for $2 at a thrift/antique shop a couple months ago. It's really sturdy and surprisingly able to hold all the stuff I tote around daily :) On to the contents:
- Wallet... a bit boring & full of receipts.
- Planner- I'm trying to get more consistent with planning out my blog posts so I'm not always flying by the seat of my pants out here. It's actually helping a lot. I was inspired to start planning like this by Elycia @ LoveElycia & Kaylah @ TheDaintySquid. They have awesome blogs that show the benefit of pre-planning posts.
- Checkbook- cuz I actually use them now... I'm grown and stuff (lol)
- My Moleskine journal- Lamar bought it for me a while ago and I really love it. It's full of doodles, designs, crochet patterns, photos, rants, poems, blogs I discovered, and a bunch of other stuff :)
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert- I just started reading this book last week & so far it's really good. The writing style is really conversational & funny. I've actually laughed out loud at points.
- Pencil case- I carry WAY TOO MANY pencils, pens, and markers.
- Things I don't want to forget... lotion, deodorant, Advil.
- Water- working on drinking more water.
- Keys... boring
- Pocket Mirror- I got this at the thrift store and I really love it. It's really handy.
- Hair tie... boring
- Chapstick/ Lip balm- I've been using the EOS lip balm and it's ok. Mostly I feel like a crazy person rubbing what looks like a HUGE bubble of chapstick on what looks like my whole face, lol.