Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tuesday Favorites #9: Mail Time!!!

Hi there!

Color me SUPER EXCITED!!! Why? I received a package in the mail!

The unboxing!

The whole shebang!
Lamar and I went over to my house to let the dogs out & I really squealed when I saw the box by the door, lol!  I also danced around the room before getting down to the business of unboxing my stash.

As you can see, the colors are very much baby blanket-esque.  Hopefully I'll be able to integrate that pink and the pastel variegated into something.  I just haven't got an idea yet.

The wooden rings to the left of the yarn are bag handles, 3 sets.  There are also 2 sets of knitting needles, 3 little steel hooks, an embroidery hoop, and some sewing machine pieces.  I plan to use the majority of the non-yarn items, but the sizes are WAY smaller than I normally use and one of the sets of knitting needles is a bit skinny for me as well.  It never hurts to have a few extra knitting needles or hooks around, tho. ^.^ 


7U_d6x on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
I couldn't help making a gif...  Thanks for the crafty supplies Dad!
I also got another package from my mom. She sent me a webcam so that Lamar and I can talk over skype while he's in FL. That will be awesome.  He hasn't left yet. He's planning to leave tomorrow.  He had originally planned to leave early yesterday morning, but the weather prevented him from packing the U-haul and then today he was super tired from all the moving and packing he did yesterday.  I wish I could pack the whole truck while he's sleeping now.  Pray for safe travels for him as he leaves tomorrow and drives the 10-12 hours from here to FL.

I hope you had a great Tuesday and good night.
~Peace~

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! That last moving pic... hilarious! I think your pups are as excited as you are :)

    A webcam will be a great way to keep in touch after Lamar leaves. I'm wishing him safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They get excited whenever I'm on the floor. It's always full on doggy pile. Thanks for the safe travel wishes, I'll pass them on to him :)

      Delete
  2. You are so happy in that gif! It makes me happy just watching your delight. And your dogs hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!