Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ramblings of a Temporary Accountant

Things that are irritating me right now:
  • Accounting
  • Photobucket not working properly
  • Office work
  • My shoulders being tense and up to my ears
Things that I'm trying to focus on because they made me smile:
  • Light blue finger nails
  • Lamar texting me
  • Helpful accountants who understand that this is not my field
  • Upcoming lunch break
It's times like now that I truly want to quit my job. If only I knew where I was suppose to be and what I was suppose to do there... Life would be so much better.  Smoother... More calm I think.  I know that learning new things and stretching one's self is suppose to be a way to cultivate happiness... but it's just not doing it for me these days.  Most days the mental stretching of trying to make sense of these accounts gives me a headache and leaves me on the verge of tears... and I can't help but to think why in the actual hell would God put me here... Maybe He knows something about me that I don't... well I know He does.  I just wish I knew what was going on... and I know I'm suppose to be faithfully following and putting my feet in the steps of God's plan as He lays them out for me.  This balancing act is so hard tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!