Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tuesday Favorites #4... on Wednesday...

Good morning!
So I'm a total bum because I thought & thought about this post yesterday while compiling a really cute collection of free printable craft posters, but I never sat down to write it. ::rolls eyes::

I decided to look for printable artwork for the walls of the Apt-203 crafting workspace since I went total overhaul cleaning it last week.  I will do a little walk-thru on it later when it’s more complete.
Anywho, this all began Monday after I finished the bulk of my office tasks.  I was doing my daily blog reading & spent some time going back thru Curbly.com.  There, I found a post featuring lots of free printable artwork.  Naturally, I browsed the options (you can take a look at that post here).   There were a bunch of really cute posters, but the one that caught my eye and wouldn’t give it back was this one:

From: compulsivecraftiness.com

And! Not only is the poster awesome, the blog is really interesting too. I was probably reading through her posts for another half hour or so J… It is now hanging above our inspiration board & project organizer.  Let me tell you, it’s perfect for us!  So, of course when I got back to work on Tuesday, I had to find more of these adorable printables to create a photo/poster collage.  This leads me to the Tuesday Favorites list!  ::happy dance::

(Click poster to be linked to original post on the artist's blog.)
1.       May Your Bobbin Always Be Full
From: mypoppet.blogspot.com
2.       Tim Gunn Make it Work

From: amymorby.com

3.       Keep Calm & Get Your Craft On
From: funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com

4.       Hello Lover: Sewing Machine
From: missiekrissie.blogspot.com/

5.       Hello Lover: Camera
From: missiekrissie.blogspot.com/

6.       Happiness is a Warm Glue Gun
From: manmadediy.com/
Searching for these was a much needed creative break from office monotony.  Currently, #1 and #3 are framed and hanging on the wall, while #4 is framed on our craft book shelf.

The only thumbs down I had with this whole search was that there were virtually NO knitting or crochet themed posters available.  But hey, that just means I need to pull out my computer & design a few of my own :D
That’s it for my Tuesday Favorites on a Wednesday J. I hope you enjoyed & are having a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!