I am participating in the June Photo-a-day Instagram challenge (yay!) and today's prompt was 'In Your Bag'. I've been wanting to do a what's in my bag post, but never jumped in to it. It seems that today was just the push I was needing :)
- Two new skeins of yarn for finishing the Fritz Project blanket. I had to go on a multi-store hunt to get them. Why must yarn shopping be so involved!?
- My ever-present Moleskine notebook. I LOVE this notebook. It's perfect for jotting down ideas or keeping clippings or little notes in the back pocket. I'll definitely purchase more after I finish this one.
- Water... it's been really hot lately (welcome summer). So staying hydrated is a must!
- Checkbook & pen... cuz I'm a grown-up.
- Hairband... boring...
- Cinnamint lip gloss from Bath & Body Works. This lip gloss is awesome! I could rave about the minty goodness, but I won't :)
- Ticket stub from Rave Theater. Lamar & I had a lovely date night watching the Avengers, but I must say that I enjoyed the individual movies better.
- Hand lotion... boring...
- Sixlets... Lamar's movie snack that wasn't snacked on. He was very focused, lol ^.^
- Brite Crawlers gummy worms. I bought these for Lamar today. That's about it.
ps. I'm planning to finish the Fritz Project blanket by tomorrow or Tuesday & I'll do a ta-da post.