Monday, August 27, 2012

Crafternoon #13: Tool Making and Granny Stripes

Hello there ^.^

After all the gallivanting I did today (flea marketing, a bowl-a-thon, and a poetry club meeting) I did manage to get some crafting/crocheting done. The first project I did was to make a niddy noddy. I went to Home Depot to pick up the needed pieces of PVC piping...


I got a few quizzical looks while picking out the piping, lol
Piping, elbows, & caps all ready to go :)
...and popped them together to make this:

My lovely niddy noddy ^.^
In my crochet-sphere, I've started another granny stripe scarf. This scarf will have even stripes of color lengthwise.

Color Scheme: Ultramarine Green, Bright Chartreuse, French Roast
Matching yarn from my current stash.
Even though I want to purchase I Love this Yarn to make all my new scarves, bows & whatnots- I still have quite the current yarn stash.  So yeah, it seems that having the color pallet set is helping me stash-bust. The perks keep coming!


Color scheme: Titanium, Tangerine Tango, French Roast.
First granny stripe scarf. Pattern 1
 Sooo... that's about it for my crafty Sunday crafternoon ^.^ I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors. That granny scarf looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun working with colors that are a bit out of my norm... as you can probably tell (^.^)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!