Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Lookin' Out

So I was just about to write a sad and ranty blog because that's kinda how I'm feeling right now, but I decided not to.  When I deleted it, I noticed I had a new comment on my post from yesterday. 

One of my favorite bloggers, Meredith from One Sheepish Girl, took the time to write a little message.  I'm sure that she doesn't think that her comment would mean that much, but it does.  Especially when I'm catching myself thinking (more often that I'd like to admit) what am I doing with all these crafts?

I want so badly to make something of myself and do it in a way that doesn't eat my spirit for dinner and my creativity for dessert.

So in the midst of my dreary self-deprecating moment. A short message lifted me a bit.

Thanks God for leading me to delete that post when I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ^.^ They make my day!